About

Boston & Cambridge

Literature@MIT

MELUS

MELUS 2017 @ MIT Info:

Where is the conference being held?

The conference is being held at various locations around the MIT campus. Please visit whereis.mit.edu to view a searchable map of the campus.

Where will the registration/info desk be and what hours will it be available?

Please pick up your name badge at the Registration Desk which will be staffed during the following hours:
April 27:
11:00AM – 5:00PM Hayden Memorial Library (Building 14N, first floor hallway near room 14N-112)
April 28: 8:00AM – 6:00PM Hayden Memorial Library (Building 14N, first floor hallway near room 14N-112)
April 29: 8:00AM – 6:00PM Stata Center (Building 32, room 124)
April 30: 8:00AM – 11:00AM Stata Center (Building 32, room 124)

What building/room number is my panel being held in?

Some rooms are still being assigned. If there is a room number for your panel on the program online indicating your room number, please note that it includes the building and room number. For example, if your room number is listed as 32-124, this means that you are in building 32, room 124. Please visit whereis.mit.edu and enter the building number to see where it is located on the MIT campus.

How do I get to MIT from the airport?

Taxis are readily available curbside at Logan International Airport in Boston. If you plan to use public transportation but are not familiar with the MBTA, please access www.mbta.com. Google maps also works very well with the Boston public transportation system. Additional information about getting to MIT can be found here: http://mitadmissions.org/visit/directions

Where can I park?

Parking on campus is extremely limited and availability varies. It is strongly recommended that visitors use public transportation to get to campus. Visitors can take the bus or ride the “T”  (Boston’s subway system).

http://mitadmissions.org/visit/directions

How do I cancel my registration?

Please email melus2017@mit.edu if your attendance plans have changed so that the program can be updated accordingly. Unfortunately refunds for cancellations are no longer available.